help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Hello...! Just small help...

From: Roberto Neves Salles
Subject: [VCDImager] Hello...! Just small help...
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:59:15 -0300

 Hi...

 I've been trying to use mpjpeg tools and vcdimager to create some
VCDs... well, that I made ok...! And that was the good part...
 When trying to make a SVCD, I encounter an error that I can't
understand...
 After the mpeg2 is done, vcdimager complains...

 $ vcdimager -t svcd Videos/temp/video.m2v
   INFO: scanning mpeg track #0 for scanpoints...
 **ERROR: mpeg scan: pack header code expected, but 0x000001b3 found
(buflen = 2324)

 I saw that you answered a similar question in a forum, so I'm
trying to ask you again...
 I'm using a 24fps, 640x480 mpeg1 from startpoint...
 It's just an anime commercial, 12 sec...

 I generated the mpeg2 file many times with many different options,
but always the same error... (a different 0x0000??? in case I put
the sound...)

 I don't think it's the original mpeg because I converted it to VCD
ok...

 Please, help me...!

 Roberto.

 P.S.: By the way... do you need someone in the project?