help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] vcdxbuilt - aps out of order - entries are set wrong

From: Steffen Kern
Subject: [VCDImager] vcdxbuilt - aps out of order - entries are set wrong
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:19:10 +0200

Hi,

I had problems with some mpeg and chapters/entries this morning, looks like
some aps
in the mpeg were out of order and vcdxbuilt set all entries after 42.6s to 42.6.
After some debugging (at 5am) i made some quick workaround (so im not sure if
its the
way to go, but it fixed the problem for me)

vcd_files.c in _get_closest_aps()

     62       else if (fabs (_aps->timestamp - t) < fabs (best_aps.timestamp -
t))
     63         best_aps = *_aps;
     64       else if ( _aps->timestamp > best_aps.timestamp )
     65         break;

I added another if before the break so it does not get out if the aps at this
point were out of order...

Steffen