help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Newbie has a question about Chapters

From: Patricia Wright
Subject: [VCDImager] Newbie has a question about Chapters
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

Quick explaination:  I've only seen 3 VCDs in my life.  2 which were
burned by a friend of a friend and lent to me last week.  1 I burned
yesterday as an experiment.  (I've been lurking on the list for 3 days)
(As yet I don't own a DVD player and I've never used one.  I will probably
get one in the next month.)

What I'm running:
600Mhz Athalon 256MB ram
ATI all-in-wonder card 128 32MB Ram
Windows 98 / dual boot Mandrake 7.2

For capture & Edit
Win '98 (Because I haven't updated my X to 4.03 yet)
ATI TV recorder
VideoWave III SE

For writing
vcdpad 0.7
vcdimager 0.6.0
cdrdao 1.1.4

For viewing
xine 0.4.01

My Question:
When I play my VCD it comes up with Chapter 1 Unknown Chapter 2 Unknown.
I'm assuming the Unknown is the Chapter Title.  Is there a way to change
the Unknown to something else?   And if so how would I do that?  (Ie at
what stage should I look at it.)  (Or is this what you were talking about
for the past few days and the discussion just went over my head.)

Thanks

Patricia Wright