Re: [help-texinfo] texinfo sources now in svn

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texinfo sources now in svn
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:53:59 +0100

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:44:28AM +0100, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> () Patrice Dumas <address@hidden>
> () Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:00:02 +0100
>
> I'll look into playing w/ IXIN support in Texinfo now.
> Any tips on where to start?

There is a backend that does IXIN SXML, or at least the variations I
proposed...  I don't remember how complete it is.  It should be run with
something like

 makeinfo -c TEXINFO_OUTPUT_FORMAT=ixinsxml myfile.texi

Although currently there is only a possibility to output IXIN as SXML,
the design is such that it would be pretty trivial to output the same
format as XML with the definition of a converter file that inherits both
the IXIN module and the TexinfoXML module and adds a few function
definitions that produce XML elements instead of SXML elements.

--
Pat