Re: [help-texinfo] Bold and italized font in math mode

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Bold and italized font in math mode
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:42:57 -0400

    I want to use bold math for letters denoting vectors. I thought that
    this is the common way to mark them

Yes, it is.  It might not be so bad to implement bold italic for single
letters like that, I will look when I can.

    I can't see a straight alternative; e.g., marking vectors with a small
    right arrow on top of them does not seem to be much easier.

At least it's doable now:
@math{\vec x + \vec y}
Will that suffice?

Best,