Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi: Preserve foo.log

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2dvi: Preserve foo.log
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:19:41 +0200

>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

 > Hi!

 > I think this behavior is better.  Maybe copying back the log file is
 > wrong on success, I'm really unsure on this part, but since we copy it
 > back on failure, it should obey -o too.  But maybe we should not copy
 > it back either?

My comment and my patch do not agree: the log file is not copied back
on success.  I think this is OK.  But then we have a problem: if the
compilation fails, a foo.log pops up, now fix and run: foo.log is
still here, referring to the previous failing compilation.

We should remove it.  Or never copy that file back?