Re: [help-texinfo] texinfo.xsl not working

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texinfo.xsl not working
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:14:05 -0400

Hi Ralf,

    Is this stylesheet still maintained

Sort of.

    (and if so, by whom)?

Me, since no one else has appeared on the scene.  I add to it when I
define new commands, etc., but don't actually use it for anything (as
you have discovered :).

    i think there's room for much improvement.

Doubtless.  Please send any and all patches and I will incorporate them.
(Or if you'd like to maintain it directly, we can arrange for that in
due course.)

    there any texinfo testcase/test document that shows all possible markup?

Not as a test document, but the Texinfo manual uses just about everything.

More thorough test documents would also be most welcome.  There are a
few in makeinfo/tests, but they mostly cover specific makeinfo
bugs/features.  There's no systematic attempt to cover the language,
although clearly it would be desirable.

Thanks!
karl