help-sweater

[Help-sweater] Jaeger-lecoultre

From: Dyslexics M. Zones
Subject: [Help-sweater] Jaeger-lecoultre
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:16:21 -0700

visit us

It would at least be the end of loneliness. Now I must think like Angelina. You think Im buying this bilge-juice on the arm?I aintno cafeteria pay-on-your-way-out, she said with a bored lack of interest that was magnificent. The government was involved for surebut only as a pawn. Meaning I am in the hand-holding category? I asked with as much sweetness as I could. What a waste! The only intelligent woman I had ever run across. There was only one thing to be done. The ride seemed to go on forever, but that was just subjective.