help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] source-highlight installs m4 files from autoconf

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] source-highlight installs m4 files from autoconf-archive
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:49:03 -0400

Hello,

While installing source highlight my install manager (port) complained that source highlight tried to install files that were already installed by autoconf-archive. It seems source highlight is installing two .m4 files
ax_boost_base.m4 and ax_boost_regex.m4

I checked in git repository and it seems that is still the case. I suggest that is modified to next version because there is no good reason to install 3rd party files. On the contrary, it only creates conflicts.

Thanks,

Peter