help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] seen consular

From: Jeffrey Blair
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] seen consular
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:07:00 -0600

Anneexplained that Joans Beta stepped in front of a screen formed to hideher physical body. A cool breeze or feeling of evaporation was discernibleabout two feet above the floor. Joan, Betty and Margaret were placedbehind the black screen. The Invisibles did not seem to be wholly dissatisfied.
This could be distinguished even asclose as three feet.
Forsome time nothing happened except the smoky emanations.
The Negative Poles were seated as before, I.
Indeed on trial we found we could not possibly hold our handsas completely still.
This, however, attained no further definition. Darby and I were at no time conscious ofcurrents.
I requested the repetition of an experiment I had been toldof.
Now its all right, said she, It has filled the room. Examining them at close range, wesaw the thin smoky emanations coming off their fingers. Six different faces were formed one after the other. Betty, herself still in the other consciousness, now took charge ofJoans coming out.
I had no sensations other than the cold, excepta strong impulse to suck in my cheeks. When Betty is in thather image becomes intensified by it. Darby and I drew closer until we were so near as almost to touchher.
The upheldhand went through its changes as before.
That is only an impression; I may be wrongthere. Then the Beta faded, and Joan reappeared. At one time, for some seconds, the hand folded into the likenessof a lily-like flower.
Anyone is, ofcourse, at entire liberty to interpret it as he pleases. Betty remarked: Stephen and Joe fought over it. Darby started to put his hand out toward the mist.
Joan extended her arms and clasped her hands in front of her at thelevel of her face.