help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] spoof childish

From: Samson Mays
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] spoof childish
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:36:42 +0300

Or, if not, you could find fault;that refuge remained.
The heat was heavy on her too and she waspinker than strictly the Princess should have been. No, he said thoughtfully, but that may be in it.
Ive always thought this a veryremarkable play.
On then, on tothe stage, and Pauline was to ask Stanhope to-morrow.
Shehad had a private word with Pauline the day before, after therehearsal.
But when I come toyour house, or wherever it is, I stop. She recovered andwent on: Ive been thinking about this play.
It was observable, however, on the Hill, how many of theinhabitants were unwell. She remembered it now as oneremembers a dream, a vivid dream of separation and search. The author has seemed to be out ofthe house rather often, but he may have been brought in at last. Once the Lord had been something else; perhapsstill.
When alls said and done theres only Zion orGomorrah, he answered. I should die in a jungle,and this feels like a jungle.
It called its worldtogether, and prepared union.
She heard the voice once more: I have seen thesalvation of my God.
She had beenlooking for someone who was astray, and at the same time she hadbeen sought. He was over her in thesacred order, and yet in the sacred equality they ran level.
Oneelement coordinated original and translation; that element wasjoy. Yes, Pauline said, a little to her own surprise.
Soon after, as she came back to the house, she saw Stanhopeapproaching.
Butto one mind at least it did even more. No, we dont talk much ofGomorrah, and perhaps its as well and perhaps not. It called its worldtogether, and prepared union.
Receding voices called still;they poured onwards to the martyrdom. I dothink ones spirit needs air, dont you?