help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] matron enjoyable

From: Dolores Lynch
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] matron enjoyable
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 04:33:13 +0300

Well, I guess I was thefirst guy ashore so the old man said I could broadcast. How many Kate Smithsare coming off the production line? Well cook his mutton here and send it to him. It goes back to thecross-belted Continentals and the farmers who held their fire atBunker Hill. I shivered and prayed at ValleyForge, and my prayer was answered. They land me in planes from the airand they shoot me up to the front in trucks and scout cars . Leah and Sarah, come and help your mistress! For there was no chamberAnd there was no room. DISMAS: By the door, innkeeper,The cellar door. I could pick locks like that when I was five. SARAH: I have a little bell my father gave me. LEAH: Mistress, they did not even look on me. So why do we have to fight all over the map? When I wrote All men are created freeand equal, few believed at first. The inn is quietSave for the sleepy servants and their mistress,Who clean the last soiled pots. For the first time inhistory, we raised a draft army before war fell on us. Id like to spit in their cups each time I serve them. You can bomb PearlHarbor from the wastes of the Pacific. Its morning and we havent too much timeAnd the days bitter cold. It happened over one hundredand fifty years ago and we won that one, didnt we? Your last letter was swell but Iaint had one since. NARRATOR: I thought nowadays it was all radio. You know well enoughWhy none would tarry with us. But we still need telephones andinstallations. I hide allday in the foxholes under the bombings, and last out. Your last letter was swell but Iaint had one since. Well, I guess I was thefirst guy ashore so the old man said I could broadcast. But, slowly, many believed,and many followed Jefferson. Lords, nobles, kings, here in Bethlehem,In our poor town? ExpectNor fruit nor blossom from a barren bough. LEAH: Will he bring peace, will he bring brotherhood?