help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST

From: Joachim Jaeckel
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] a new lightweight web framework for GST
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:43:43 +0200

Hello Nicolas.

I'm sorry, because maybe this is a dumb question... but how do I start my brand new application?

This is my current code to see only a realy easy application:

Iliad.Application subclass: UrPicsApplication [

    UrPicsApplication class >> path [
        ^'/urpics'
    ]

    updatePage [
        super updatePage.
        self page headElement title: 'UrPics - show your pictures!'.
        self page headElement stylesheet href: '/resources/style.css'.
    ]

        ^[ :e |
            e add: UnknownHome new build
        ]
    ]

]

Iliad.Widget subclass: UnknownHome [

    contents [
        ^[ :e |
            e h1: 'UrPics - show your pictures!'.
        ]
    ]

]

The examples are accessible and running, but what do I have to do, to "install" my application? (And make it accessible through the wished path? I get only a 404 Not Found: /urpics.

Thanks in advance,
Joachim.