help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] Modules status

From: Esteban A. Maringolo
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Modules status
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:23:50 -0300

Hi again,

I'm in a evaluation phase for a personal web startup I'm planning to
start developing by march.
Some way or the other, I'll have to rent a VPS to host it.

What are current status of base "frameworks"/"libraries" for
developing web apps or the recommended web-app "stack"?.

It would be great to have a mod_smalltalk Apache module, I'm a former
Perl developer, so text based development doesn't scare me, and DBI
like approach of DB connectivity for GST makes me feel at home again
:-)

Regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo