help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] Including files

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Including files
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:50:11 +0200

Hi Help-Smalltalk readers,

I've just gotten my Smalltalk book (Smalltalk, Objects and Design) and
started encoding. I'm not good yet, so here is my question:

How do you include other files. Currently I use:
FileStream fileIn: 'ClassInfo/ClassInfo.st' !

To include my ClassInfo class defenition into the source, however,
when I seperate my my class into seperate files I have to mention the
directory.
The problem is, this method of including files does not take the
location of the file calling it into account. So, I have to mention
either the absolute path or the path relative to the gst process.

Is there an 'include' statement which takes the calling file position
into account?

Greetings,
 Bram