help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk Blox not working as documented(2)

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk Blox not working as documented(2)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:05:46 +0200

I have installed tcl8.4-dev, then I got /usr/lib/tcl8.4/tclConfig.sh

tk8.4-dev seems to be needed, so installed it after.

Thanks for the help.

Do you know how I can start the GTK+ browser ?

Another silly question, are there any plan to improve the IDE of
GNU-Smalltalk? I may able to help a bit in simple things.

Do you know if Seaside is portable to GNU Smalltalk? If there are any
plan to port it eventually?

Thanks for the help.

Hilaire

--