help-shishi

Re: krb5dissect

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: krb5dissect
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:39:02 +0200

close 415040
thanks

After thinking some more, I came to the conclusion that there is
little use of krb5dissect in Debian.  The very few people that may be
interested can install it themselves.  It seems better if I work on
improving the native ccache/keytab support in Shishi.  I'm not even
sure how much I'll actually use krb5dissect when working on that.

If I add more functionality to the tool, I could reconsider this
choice.  If others are sufficiently interested in maintaining
krb5dissect in Debian, that would be fine with me but right now that
seems unlikely to happen.

Russ, thank for your offer to sponsor it!

/Simon