help-serveez

[help-serveez] GNU Serveez - Interview request

From: Sébastien Wesolowski
Subject: [help-serveez] GNU Serveez - Interview request
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 15:48:26 +0200

Dear sir or madam,

This feels like a message in a bottle. My name is Sébastien Wesolowski, I am working as an editor-in-chief for the French version of the news website Motherboard.

I am currently doing research for an article about GNU software logos and I am trying to reach Mr. Thien-Thi Nguyen to talk about the GNU Serveez logo.

If you're reading this and know how to reach him, I would be really happy to talk with you.

Best regards,
--
SÉBASTIEN WESOLOWSKI
Chef de rubrique, Motherboard France