help-serveez

[help-serveez] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas

From: Alert_stock_trading
Subject: [help-serveez] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by avelina garrett
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:58:59 -0200

Monumental Breaking News Below Thank goodness we're nearly there! panted the little Wizard.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil of.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future Jim, who was in advance, saw the last stair before him and stuck his head above the rocky sides of the stairway

Ground floor, only public since Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil Then he halted, ducked down and began to back up, so that he nearly fell with the buggy onto the others.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI it.
This company is debtfree and financially stable Let's go down again! he said, in his hoarse voice.

View recent news Nonsense! snapped the tired Wizard.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma in.
But so unreal and seemingly impossible was the sight witnessed by the learned astronomers that they have never ventured to make the incident public, although long after the boy had darted away into the east they argued together concerning the marvelous and incomprehensible visionAfterward they secretly engrossed the circumstance upon their records, but resolved never to mention it in public, lest their wisdom and veracity should be assailed by the skeptical.
It gets even better when this was released, KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma at.
Monday October 23 Meantime Rob rose to a higher altitude, and sped swiftly across the great continent By noon he sighted Chicago, and after a brief inspection of the place from the air determined to devote at least an hour to forming the acquaintance of this most wonderful and cosmopolitan city.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time, while the companys shares are dirt cheap first,.
Get a AGGI.PK quote What's the matter with you, old man? Everything, grumbled the horse.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground floor as it gets 18.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this company before the first major price-surge A Narrow Escape The Auditorium Tower, where the weather man sits to flash his reports throughout the country, offered an inviting place for the boy to alight.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers I've taken a look at this place, and it's no fit country for real creatures to go to.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company.
and.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of 1934 He dropped quietly upon the roof of the great building and walked down the staircase until he reached the elevators, by means of which he descended to the ground floor without exciting special attention.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated allowed.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications The eager rush and hurry of the people crowding the sidewalks impressed Rob with the idea that they were all behind time and were trying hard to catch up.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently risky and very volatile inve5tments
Everything's dead, up there--no flesh or blood or growing thing anywhere.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch the.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities He found it impossible to walk along comfortably without being elbowed and pushed from side to side; so a half hour's sight-seeing under such difficulties tired him greatly.