help-serveez

[help-serveez] Alert - Inv Information

From: Patrick Moser
Subject: [help-serveez] Alert - Inv Information
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:13:28 +0900

SHORT AND SWEET
The key to making serious moneyg
is not to follow the cowd.

Make no mistake: Our mission at SmallCap-Investors is
to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming
companies out there the golden needle in the haystack
the micro-cap DIAMOND that can make h.
More often than not, the stocks ant
increase in stock price and sears.
We haeel is one of those rear deals
that the public has not rd about yet.

Investment Times Alert: STRONG
Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical: PGCN
Curren1.19
Thursday Feb 2rd Close: $1.05 - UP 0.14 (13.33%)
Shares Outstanding: 20 Million
Market illion
Short Term T2.25
12month Target: $8

Remember the gains from our recent "Strong Buy" recommendations...

It is only a matter oime before it is released out
into thommunity and they take it to the moon.

TRADINGOL: PGCN
Put it on your scre!!
The key to making serious money through investing
is notollow the crowd.

This is a MUST Watch for all Investors Mth.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image