help-serveez

[help-serveez] Get 4 DVDs for 49¢ each!

From: Columbia House
Subject: [help-serveez] Get 4 DVDs for 49¢ each!
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 01:43:45 -0400 (EDT)

Kick off your collection with this award-worthy line up of nominees and past winners. Join and…

Get 4 DVDs for 49¢ each!
shipping & handling only $1.99 per DVD

Details

SPOTLIGHT
  Click for Detail   Click for Detail   Click for Detail
  Moulin Rouge
Starring Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor
  Shrek Special Edition
  Pearl Harbor
Starring Ben Afflek, Josh Hartnett

MORE TITLES
Choose from these other nominees and past winners at chdvd.com!
Click for Detail
Bridget Jones's Diary

Matrix

Forrest Gump Collector's Edition

American Beauty Awards Edition

Gone With The Wind

Click for Detail
Momento

Braveheart

Silence Of The Lambs Special Edition

Erin Brockovich

Good Will Hunting Collector's Edition
More Hits
Click for Detail
Gladiator

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Titanic

Saving Private Ryan

Pulp Fiction

Copyright © 2002 Columbiahouse.com. All rights reserved.
If you do not wish to receive special offers from our affiliates in the future, you may delete your email from our list at http://157.238.138.115:8080/srv/rem?c=2&address@hidden. We apologize for any inconvenience.

You received this email because you signed up at one of BrandOffers' websites or you signed up with a party that has contracted with BrandOffers. To no longer receive offers from BrandOffers, please follow the instructions below. To read BrandOffer's privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy.

The products and/or services advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the advertiser.

© 2002 BrandOffers. All rights reserved.