RE: ci failed for large files (>2GB) - diff: memory exhausted

From: Peram, Sudhakara
Subject: RE: ci failed for large files (>2GB) - diff: memory exhausted
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:13:20 -0500

Hi Hugh

I have re-compiled diff program with large file support and it is also
64-bit compilation. Here one more thing diff command executed
successfully when I ran it  manually on the same set of files which were
used for ci command.

Note: These files are binary in nature, not the text files.

Thanks for your help!

--Sudhakar