Re: Problem with checking in binary files

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Problem with checking in binary files
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:20:34 -0500 (EST)

If you can verify it is a problem with binary-support in GNU diff for
Solaris (rather than how RCS is interacting with binary diff), then the
problem is with diffutils and should be reported to the proper Diffutils
forum:

http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/

Another possibility is investigating whether your installed RCS was
properly configured to be using diffutils and is not instead using the
native diff on Solaris (which may not have the proper binary-support).

/a

--
If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:
http://rate.affero.net/ashawley/FSF