help-panorama

Fwd: WARNING

From: Ines Doran
Subject: Fwd: WARNING
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:07:00 -0900

She did not show up with his medication until nine oclock, and by then he needed it quite badly - so badly that he had been thinking of going to his stash.
"Next Saturday, I was standing in front of the theater at noon, although the box office didnt open until one-fifteen and the movie didnt start until two. If whoever that is hears something - or even if I hear something and think he might have heard something - I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself.