help-panorama

Be an abundance thinker.

From: Anderson
Subject: Be an abundance thinker.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 03:21:17 -0300

Make him do all the work by staying mobile and controlling your
breathing.
Your movement may create an opportunity - to run for it, or to strike.
The easiest way to get a clinch is cover your face with your arms and
charge. Hit him in the biceps, or the back of his fist, or a glancing
kick to the shins.

KK

EXPLOSION!