help-panorama

enlarge

From: Mirabel Lynch
Subject: enlarge
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:34:21 -0500

I recognized her to-day for the firsttime. There would be no reason why you would conceal actof recognition from us?
To-day, I believe, he enjoysweekly holiday.
In fact, I had, once, a very slightconnection with the case.
I got to get back to the station, he announced. The poor chap is gone, but hes left amost appalling puzzle on my doorstep.
A look of triumph shone in Chans narrow eyes.
The Chief of Police has just had a wire, Flannery explained.
Youhave heard from your cousin stories of Colonel Beetham? Since yourenot very likely to investigate yourself, perhaps I should take over thejob.
Were going to find out, Sergeant, just how good a guesser you are, hesaid. Be good enough to tell me, have you performed your kindact for today? Kirk went off to his lawyers and Charlie returned home to await a morepromising to-morrow. You take Miss Morrow then, and the Sergeant and I will follow in mine. I got about all the help I can standon this case now.
Well, I had a bit of luckwhen I was last on the Gobi Desert. Chan walked slowly back to the Kirk Building.
I must put this letter back, and then Ill have to run along, theCaptain said. I was fearful the othermembers of the family might think I was using undue influence.
The sunlight fell fullupon her, outlining clearly her delicately modeled face. He will identifythis elevator woman as his wife, or he will not.
I was too excited to sit calmly in ataxi. The tired eyes lighted for the first time.