help-panorama

eccentric FM

From: Siegfried Daniel
Subject: eccentric FM
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:09:51 -0400

After the soup, he bumbled, Well, I guess Ive given you most ofthe news. Twice a week letters from Fran had drawn him toward her and towardEurope. So I got two single rooms instead of a double. Lets skip right out and catch us a good old sidewalk cafe andwatch the world go by again!
So here I am and while, as I say, Im not crazy about the place,Arnold and I and his friends, a Mr. So now the house is litteredwith fauns and Bacchuses, if thats the word.
You wouldnt dare to talk to me as youvebeen talking, if he were here. He was as dead as though he wereentombed.
Heres something that Fran would take an interest in! He was as innocent as I was, and he was good enough to see me offon the train at Vevey.
They were so imitative and so standardized that it waseasy to laugh at them. You do it so well,when you forget your Stern Man of Granite role and let yourself besweet. After all,I thought, Im silly about NOT coming with him.
Oh, I suppose well have to go on cribbingfrom Europe and Colonial America. Butweeks went by before he admitted, rather angrily, that business didnot need him .
Her next three letters were short, devoted to scenery and troubles. So now the house is litteredwith fauns and Bacchuses, if thats the word. The mountains are like thepillars of heaven.
I feel as though I wrote so much about Mr.
And furthermore, did Sam happen to know what chickens costper pound at the present moment?
Lets skip right out and catch us a good old sidewalk cafe andwatch the world go by again!
Then, for a week or two, he became very busy peering into the SansSouci Gardens development. Come back soon and in early autumn welljaunt off together. But even if he were articulate enough to bring home this booty toTub and Dr. He told the manager that it was terrible. And he felt that Tub was as critical of him.