help-panorama

Hey Gail Check Out This Watch

From: Kimberly
Subject: Hey Gail Check Out This Watch
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:26:22 -0800

I had a meeting to attend to, and I needed something classy yet professional to
wear. One of my friends told me about your website and I've seen him wearing
one of your watches, but I was still sceptical to buy a replica watch. I took
my chance though, and ordered a Rolex from your website. When I received it, I
was definitely impressed, but wasn't sure if my ssociates would be able to tell
it's a replica. But when I showed up to the meeting, they couldn't take their
eyes off of my new watch. This watch gave me what I was looking for, classy
style, with a touch of professionalism.

- Eloy S.,

Find them at http://www.automatiktac.com