help-panorama

Re[3]:

From: Wilkinson Rodrick
Subject: Re[3]:
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:50:35 +0000

'What are you talking about?' exclaimed Ivan, irritated by his listener's failure to grasp the situation. ' He didn't have to push him! He can do things you'd never believe! He knew in advance that Berlioz was going to fall under a tram! ' 'Did anybody see this professor apart from you? ' 'No, that's the trouble. Only Berlioz and myself.' 'I see. What steps did you take to arrest this murderer?' At this point the doctor turned and threw a glance at a woman in a white overall sitting behind a desk. 'This is what I did : I took this candle from the kitchen . . .' 'This one? ' asked the doctor, pointing to a broken candle lying on the desk beside the ikon. 'Yes, that's the one, and . . .' 'Why the ikon? ' 'Well, er, the ikon. . . .' Ivan blushed. ' You see an ikon frightens them more than anything else.' He again pointed at Ryukhin. ' But the fact is that the professor is ... well, let's be frank . . . he's in league with the powers of evil . . . and it's not so easy to catch someone like him.' The orderlies stretched their hands down their trouser-seams and stared ssnhntnf osr iouog ou o s n goko no mq mo uomnusk o inuoo sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf