help-panorama

TEXTILES

From: K.S.Sekhar
Subject: TEXTILES
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:24:26 +0530

Ambikas arts
100 Jai Nagar, 2nd Street,
Tirupur 641 606. India.

Tel/Fax:  0091 421 2420875   E-mail: address@hidden

Ambikas artsis one of the Exporters and Buying agent, based in TIRUPUR India. The main focus of this company is to source Ready made garments, Home Textiles and Power loom Grey Fabrics  products.

Please send us your present requirements, We can supply quality products and timely delivery and best price for your satisfaction.

Understanding and relationship with Good Quality manufacturers, and have the capacity to produce goods from all of Tirupur & Karur / South India.

Daily or weekly work in progress reports on your reference.  And we are issued Inspection Certificate.

Products :-

Ready Made Garments :   T-Shirts, Sweat Shirts, Nighty, shorts and all kind of Men’s, Ladies and Children garments.

Power Loom Grey Fabrics :  Yarn Count :16’s to 40’s Maximum Width upto 63”   Weave : Plain/Twill/Drill

Home Furnishing  Textiles :   Place Mats, Runners,  Table Cloth, Napkins, Curtains, Cushion Covers, Pillow Covers, Bed Covers, Bed Sheets Aprons, Mitts, Pot Holders, Kitchen Towels & Upholstery Fabrics. Weave : Plain / Dobby / Jacquard. (Hand Loom / Power Loom)

For further info or queries feel free to contact us via E-mail or  Fax.

Best Regards,

K.S.Sekhar,
Mobile Phone : 098422 50875.