Re: version 5.1.0 is not installing

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: version 5.1.0 is not installing
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:39:31 -0400

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 09:54 Rudresh Dixit <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I downloaded octave 5.1.0 .exe file from official site and when i installing it, it is showing theĀ  popup window as in attachment. I previously installed it but one day my avast antivirus software showed a threat to octave and I moved it to virus chest. I delete all the previous octave files and still it is showing the popup window as in attachment. Can you helpĀ

What happens when you try to run the windows uninstaller through settings/control panel or maybe the start menu?