Re: Looking for location of tmp directory in Octave flatpak.

From: RT
Subject: Re: Looking for location of tmp directory in Octave flatpak.
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 19:22:03 -0500

When I go to access or open the tmp directory while in the Flatpak Octave program the directory is not the same tmp directory if using a file manager to access /tmp/.  I'm trying to find out where the Octave flatpak tmp directory is located so I can directly access it using a file manager?

I've tried typing in tempdir and P_tmpdir in the flatpak octave command window and they say /tmp/ but clearly it's creating another tmp directory based on the location / creation of the flatpak Octave  directory structure.