Re: Writing to a Google Sheet

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: Writing to a Google Sheet
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 13:19:53 -0500

On 1/1/19 7:08 AM, PhilipNienhuis wrote:
gciriani wrote
I need to write the output of some calculation in a Google Sheet. I
haven't
found anything in Octave, and found  matlab2sheets
<https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/59359-matlab-to-google-sheets-matlab2sheets>
in the Matlab help forum. I believe the  code is described here
<https://github.com/abogaard/matlab2gsheets/blob/master/mat2sheets.m>
. I
would like to know if anybody using Octave has successfully used this
code,
if there is something similar just for Octave, and where the RunOnce()
function described in the links above can be found.

I haven't run this, but it looks interesting to get something similar into
the io package. AFAICT there's nothing similar in Octave or Octave-Forge.

The RunOnce() function doesn't exist in Matlab (just checked with 2019a
perelease) so you need to find that yourself, maybe somewhere else in
MatlanCentral ?

Philip

RunOnce.m is included in the matlab2sheets download zip file and the matlab2gsheets GitHub repo. Just download the whole thing from File Exchange and you'll have it.

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/59359-matlab-to-google-sheets-matlab2sheets

Cheers,
Andrew