Invoking MATLAB class constructor

From: Colin Kikuchi
Subject: Invoking MATLAB class constructor
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:01:06 -0700

Hello,
I am trying to adapt a program called MAxSym, developed in MATLAB, to run in Octave. Part of the program involves calling a class to create an object. For example I am attaching 'Model.m', which is how you create the object.

I have looked through some of the online Octave documentation and can't determine whether this is supported in Octave, and if so, what is the correct syntax that I should use to invoke the class constructor?

Thank you!

-Colin