Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:19:27 -0400

 hold on;

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 9:15 AM IMacaulay <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but that does not work for me.  I have
tried this, in the past, and also drawing all lines (data) in one
horribly long 'plot' command but neither solved the issue.  In the
attached example, you'll see that although the first plot is fixed,
the second lacks its x-grid lines.

I see the x grid lines in the picture that you attached!
So I don't understand what your problem is.

Doug

I also tried using drawnow between
each plot, as it seemed, at one point that plots *might* draw
correctly, but get 'damaged' when later ones were drawn, but I suspect
this was not the case.

--
DAS