Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.

From: IMacaulay
Subject: Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 11:17:48 +0100

Certainly.
The attached example.m is a cut down version of the function that
produced the plot I previously sent, and example.png is cut from a
screen shot of the result of running this on my machine this morning.
I have had so many problems with saving/printing figures in the past,
that now I only use screen shots, which are adequate for most
purposes.
Thanks.