RE: Cannot slove error in Octave

From: Reed, Darren K. (MSFC-ER42)
Subject: RE: Cannot slove error in Octave
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:43:06 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Help-octave [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of awefjioawefjio
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 10:15 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: Cannot slove error in Octave

Hi all, I have a problem while trying to do numerical solution with Octave. I
got the following error while trying to run the script.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373045/Picture1.png>

When I tried to remove the ";" I will get the following error.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373045/Picture2.png>

I also noticed that there is nothing in the workspace. The weird part is that
the code works just fine on my friend's Octave. I just copy and paste the code
into my computer, but it does not run the script. Can anyone please help?

vI is not initialized as a vector or matrix
shown as a vector in line 9, 20, 21, 23 and 29;
vI is initialized as a constant double in line 12;