Re: Octave 4.4 with octave-signal

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: Octave 4.4 with octave-signal
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:05:34 -0700

On 2018-08-16 12:13 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Can you please let me know how we can get signal on build steps of octave.

I'm not sure what this means. I guess you are asking about building custom rpm packages for the octave-signal? You might have a look at how Fedora does this.

E.g.,

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/octave-signal

Warning, there is a fair amount of macro "magic" which is coming from the Fedora Octave package.

Hope that helps,
Colin