Re: Sundials and pthread issues

From: autodidact
Subject: Re: Sundials and pthread issues
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 12:53:35 -0700 (MST)

I want to add on what I tried so far. After picking out the patch that seemed
most recent based on the comments, I downloaded open_TK6CSjvd.txt and
replaced __ode15__.cc with it. I also renamed the downloaded file to the
same name as the file it replaced. I then ran ./bootstrap and the first two
lines showed:

libtoolize:   error: 'build-aux/config.sub' is newer: use '--force' to
overwrite
libtoolize:   error: 'build-aux/install-sh' is newer: use '--force' to
overwrite

Then I ran /home/user/octave/src/configure  --prefix=/usr/local/octave/dev
--with-blas=openblas64 FFLAGS=-fdefault-integer-8 | less

Result:

No change, sundials NVECTOR serial library and IDA library still not found.
Where do I go from here?