Re: Regarding opening a file in octave script

From: NAGARAJAN
Subject: Re: Regarding opening a file in octave script
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:29:44 -0500

Hi ,

  I tried a lot. Something is not working for me.

  My folder name is "naga". I am passing this from command line like this

 octave --eval 'file = "naga"; my_script'

and the filename is always same "temp.in"

how to load the file inside an octave script

I am using like this

data="" href="http://temp.in">temp.in");

I know this is not correct but I couldn't not figured out the solution yet.

Can something give the exact line to load the file

Thank you