RE: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: RE: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 18:17:57 +0000

Yes, I see the same behavior.  That subplot is the only one above the
"control panel", so maybe there is some strange interaction between
the two (the control panel and the subplot).  I've got a few other scripts
that are behaving the same way under 4.4.0, I'll see if something similar
is going on with them.

Tony