Re: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 09:56:05 -0700

On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 15:01:12 +0000, Richardson, Anthony wrote:
> I just tested Octave 4.4.0 under Linux (Ubuntu/flatpak) and the same bug is
> present -
> subplots disappear after adjusting the sliders (not necessarily after the
> first adjustment,
> but it doesn't take long).  Did you test under 4.4.0?  The maximize bug has
> been
> present for a while, but the disappearing subplots (without window resizing)
> is new to 4.4.0.

If it helps narrow things down for you, I have found that it's the 'hup'
update that causes the subplots to disappear for me. For me the subplots
disappear only when the third and fourth sliders are adjusted.

If I comment out the lines that set the 'hup' state to true, so that
subplot(3,3,3) is never redrawn, then no subplots disappear at all.

Do you see the same?

--
mike