Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 18:11:54 +0000

I've got a couple of scripts that create figures with several subplots.  There
are a couple of gui slider controls that, when changed, trigger redrawing of
some of the subplots.  Under 4.4.0 some of the subplots disappear when redrawn.
 The scripts still work fine under 4.2.2.  I have attached one of the scripts.
(I have tried to come up with a simpler script that demonstrates the problem,
but have not been able to do so.  The original script reads in sampled audio
from a large file, but I changed the script to use simulated input data.)

Run the script, change around some of the gui slider controls and some of the
subplots will disappear.  This doesn't happen under 4.2.2.

This is under Windows 10 with the Qt graphics toolkit.  I don't have 4.4.0
running under Linux yet.  I'll try to test that later today.

I realize this may be too complicated an example to easily debug.  Maybe
someone else is seeing similar behavior in a simpler script though?

Regards,
Tony Richardson