Re: While loop error, is not recognized

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: While loop error, is not recognized
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 10:54:02 +0000

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018, 06:50 Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 28.04.2018 um 05:57 schrieb renzosebs:
> Hi, I am trying to make a code in Octave and I don't know why while statement

crossposting on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50072727/error-while-loop-octave-is-not-being-recognized

As explained there, you propably want "while (i < 10)"
and not "while (1 < 10)"

Looking at the * , I was wondering if the script was even saved with the edits he's displays. "Not recognized as a block" makes it sound like he wasn't even getting stuck in the while loop, which (1<10) would do.