Missing icons in dev version file browser

From: Marshall Floyd
Subject: Missing icons in dev version file browser
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:09:05 -0700

I noticed something odd that I don't know how to fix right away. I've installed a MXE dev version of octave on window that I've compiled myself on an Ubuntu VM. For a while now the dev version I've compiled doesn't show the icons in the File Browser in the open/save dialog windows. However, I recently used the same executable to install it on another windows machine and the icons showed up there. This seems to indicate that it might not be a problem with the the installer? So how do I fix the icon problem? Has anyone else run into this problem?