Re: [ode45] and so

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: [ode45] and so
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 01:26:46 -0700 (MST)

Ákos Horváth wrote
> I got a bunch of Matlab codes which i intend to use with Octave (I only
> have a Macbook now, and no license for Matlab anymore).
> I really need that odepkg, or at least ode23 or ode45, can someone please
> help me?

You can install the latest development version of octave. Then you will get
ode15i,ode15s,ode23 and ode45 without any additional a package. This is
quite easy on macOS using homebrew [1] on the command line:

"brew install octave --HEAD".

If you want to use the GUI then please follow the steps described at my blog
[2].

Bye
Sebastian

[1] https://brew.sh