Re: Tips on proper set up

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: Tips on proper set up
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:59:24 +0200

>Do you have a list of basic/setup commands. I'm practicing on this emulator
>to hopefully learn about building a home. Any tips for less than novice
>puters. Also is there a cmd for setting the clock in the emulator.

This list is about Octave, a language for doing mathematics which is
specifically oriented to matrix manipulation.

Octave comes with a manual.  You can have a look at it and come back here
if therés anyuthing specific that you do not understand.  In such case,
you should report the commands you used and your expected result.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107