Re: Plotting Problem

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Plotting Problem
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 19:35:32 -0500

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Thomas D. Dean <address@hidden> wrote:

octave:27> loglog(f,Pxx);
warning: axis: omitting non-positive data in log plot
warning: called from
    __line__ at line 120 column 16
    line at line 56 column 8
    __plt__>__plt2vv__ at line 502 column 10
    __plt__>__plt2__ at line 248 column 14
    __plt__ at line 113 column 17
    loglog at line 60 column 10

​This warning is benign -- it's a long-stanging buglet in signal package (which I thought
was fixed some time ago, but apparently reappears again):
the spectral power ​must be positive, but due to finite numerical precision one could get
it negative.

​I can reproduce ​
error: set: "cameratarget" must be finite
​(which is serious)
but I have not figure out where it is coming from. ​
​Perhaps you should file a bug report.​

​Dmitri.
​--