Need help translating a Matlab programme

From: Evee_ipi
Subject: Need help translating a Matlab programme
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:44:36 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon all,

First I'd like to grate you all as I'm new to the community. I have been
trying to translate this programme I have from Matlab with no luck. We made
it as some practice at uni and now I want to run it as I can't own a Matlab
license.

As far as I have been able to research, the error might be involved at
comparing strings with the "==" function, or maybe with some matrix
calculation whoch occur at line 83 of the code.

Anyway, I am unable to fix it after quite some effort. ¿I wil be really
gratefull if you could help me. It is about an interactive PID simulator.

Thank you very much in advance,

Evee

abc.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684605/abc.m>