Re: bottom posting

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: bottom posting
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:29:32 +0200

Hi Cpt. Obvious,

I am writing this reply from the default mail client on my mobile device. I can't even select parts of your original mail.

Also I can't change the posting style and the program doesn't add prefixes ">” for the original message.

The only options that I have is:
  • Install an extra mail client for this mailing list. I want to keep the current program for its other features.
  • Don't answer messages on the mailing list until I return home, where I have a software which supports the interleaved style.
  • Use top posting like I do now, which is not compatible with the other styles.

So what should I do?

Oliver